Breville Immersion Blender
Sometimes, making a simple soup can be hard work. Immersion blenders are supposed to make cooking easier, but they can often create problems instead of solving them: creating splatters, suctioning to the bottom of the bowl, and scratching pots. How can you control the power you need to get the texture you want? The Breville Control Grip’s redesigned blade system has internal ribs that create turbulence. This unique system makes sure the food falls onto the blades, reducing suction to the bottom of the pot. It also gives you precise control over texture, with 15 variable speeds, while the 8 inch immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots means that you can blend directly in the pot for less mess and more convenience. Use it to make velvety soups, chunky pesto, dips, salsa, smoothies, baby food and more.
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Variable speed with 15 settings for precise control.
- Revolutionary bell-shaped base plus internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending.
- 8″ immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots.
- Powerful 280 watt motor.
- Ergonomically optimized handle with trigger provides greater control and reduced hand strain.
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots.
- Includes whisk attachment, as well as a blending jug and chopping bowl.